- We will design a long-term program primarily focusing on improving your knee stability, proprioception, mobility, balance and getting back to competitive sports with reduced risk of reinjury and improved overall confidence
- You have an option to be seen in the clinic once or twice a week but throughout the program you are monitored 24/7 by our Sports PT Doctors using our home exercise program accountability app
- We specialize in assisting clients who have undergone joint replacement surgery to get back to moving without assistive device, with good strength, mobility, balance, and overall function
- We follow our evaluation-based protocol, which means depending on your goals, lifestyle, and current situation we will establish a personalized program which will help you get back to moving at full function
- Rotator Cuff Reconstruction
- Biceps Tendon Repair
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Patellar Tendon Repair
- Laminectomy/ Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
What Makes CoActiv Physical Therapy Different
One-on-One For A Full Hour With Your Doctor of Physical Therapy, Every Visit
24 Hour Response Time
You're More Than A Diagnosis
At CoActiv Physical Therapy we take a look at the whole body. We are aware that the location of your pain is not always the cause. Not only do we improve your pain and reduce your symptoms, but we address the root cause of the issue and work to make your body more resilient in order to prevent further injuries.
You'll Never Get a Bill From Us Months Later After Your Visit
Unlike many physical therapy clinics- you won’t get any bills months following finishing PT. With CoActiv Physical Therapy you will never be surprised by a bill you were not anticipating.